Why do you need regular upholstery cleaning?
Frustrated owners of upholstered furniture make a common mistake when they give up on cleaning and opt for re-upholstery of their beloved sofas, armchairs or dining chairs. The combination of stains, decolourization, spots, pet hair and the overall loss of appeal ruin the comfort and warmth that an upholstered piece usually brings to your home.
But the truth is your sofa is not beyond repair, it just needs intensive and specialized care. This is precisely what Domestic Cleaners London can provide. For the past sixteen years we have treated thousands of upholstered pieces of furniture all around London to the astonishment and gratitude of hundreds of clients. Employing powerful cleaning methods like hot water extraction and spot and stain removal we are able to quickly and dramatically improve the condition of your furniture. Even more, by removing the dust and small particles from your living-room or the bedroom we make your home much more healthy and enjoyable!
Domestic Cleaners London works with fixed rates that are not influenced by the condition of your furniture or the time we need to treat it.
|Set of curtains (half-length)||£30|
|Set of curtains (full-length)||£40|
*Minimum price per visit £50. Prices exclude VAT. Parking fees may apply.
Upholstery cleaning advantages
- Fast services – you can enjoy your furniture minutes after the procedure
- The treatment prolongs the life your upholstery
- The cleaning procedures protect the wood, leather or fabric surface of the furniture.
- Fixed prices for your complete peace of mind.
- Well-trained and experienced professionals.
- Services available seven days per week in the entire M25 area.
Order right away! Just call us on 020 8099 1769 and get your free upholstery cleaning quote!